Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Big ol Jet Airliner...

Time is going by quickly now that we are getting close to the departure day. I can feel the little tingles of panic starting to eat away at the edges of my confidence as the time approaches to board the plane and leave the "real" world behind. There are lot's of things to do before I leave and we are working quickly to make sure we have everything in order. I don't know how anyone could feel wholly confident that they are completely ready. It is just an impossible task. In addition, I must ensure that I am caught up with all my tasks at work. There is a lot to do before leaving for two weeks and and I need to make sure that nothing will self destruct in my absence.

Tonight we pack my bags for the trip. It is amazing the amount of items that I will be taking for the exclusive use of Jack. My little corner of the suitcase will be a bit cramped as Jack's stuff will get most of the room. I think I will be doing a bit of laundry in my hotel room on this trip. Even with all the stuff I am packing I am sure there will be something missing.

Scott

1 comment:

OmegaPet-58 said...

We've heard he's safely landed at his final destination. 8pm Pacific time Saturday 3/24.